Once again, the vulnerability of the on-premise channel was shown because of the pandemic. For the second webinar in our Sales Execution Forum series focused on Actionable Insights for Data-Informed Sales, we take a closer look at strategies you can use to not be caught unaware the next time you’re facing a worst-case scenario. Our speakers focused on which data and Accounts are the right ones you should be paying attention to for solid sales execution.
Themes covered within the webinar:
- What are some of the approaches that served you well during this past year? Did you feel like it solidified your approaches or have you been making major pivots?
- The pandemic caused a lot of quick changes to beverage alcohol distribution practices. In what ways did you adapt to maximize data in these new channels?
- What digital & virtual ways of working that have become the new norm do you see as the most impactful and helpful for your teams and clients?
- Has 2020 changed the way you use data forever, or are you seeing a return to more typical use moving forward?
This webinar is hosted by GreatVines’ own Lauren Magee, who has been guiding beverage companies to success through her diverse roles in communications, marketing, sales, and customer success over her ten-year career in the beverage industry.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Please fill out the form below to watch the webinar replay.
* These fields are required.