For the first webinar in our Sales Execution Forum series on Actionable Insights for Data-Informed Sales, we dive into how the use of data changed during a full year of fast-paced pivots in the beverage industry. We explore the challenges each of our speakers faced and the actionable data they used to stay on top of their sales execution.
- Matt Prybylski – Executive Director of Business Management at Empire Merchants
- Alex Michas – President and COO at VINTUS
Themes covered within the webinar:
- Bigger industry trends saw volume moving from the almost shuttered On-Premise to Off-Premise, what steps did you take to address that trend?
- Specifically in regard to the On-Premise Channel, how has the impact of pre and post-pandemic account activation impacted data needs?
- How has e-commerce and direct ordering by consumers from Off-Premise accounts via tools like Drizly or Instacart, changed your initiatives and the way you use data?
- Has 2020 changed the way you use data forever, or are you seeing a return to more typical use in 2021? What do you envision going forward?
This webinar is hosted by GreatVines’ own Lauren Magee, who has been guiding beverage companies to success through her diverse roles in communications, marketing, sales, and customer success over her ten-year career in the beverage industry.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Please fill out the form below to watch the webinar replay.
* These fields are required.