For the first webinar in our Sales Execution Forum series on Actionable Insights for Data-Informed Sales, we dive into how the use of data changed during a full year of fast-paced pivots in the beverage industry. We explore the challenges each of our speakers faced and the actionable data they used to stay on top of their sales execution.
- Matt Prybylski – Executive Director of Business Management at Empire Merchants
- Alex Michas – President and COO at VINTUS
Themes covered within the webinar:
- Bigger industry trends saw volume moving from the almost shuttered On-Premise to Off-Premise, what steps did you take to address that trend?
- Specifically in regard to the On-Premise Channel, how has the impact of pre and post-pandemic account activation impacted data needs?
- How has e-commerce and direct ordering by consumers from Off-Premise accounts via tools like Drizly or Instacart, changed your initiatives and the way you use data?
- Has 2020 changed the way you use data forever, or are you seeing a return to more typical use in 2021? What do you envision going forward?
This webinar is hosted by GreatVines’ own Lauren Magee, who has been guiding beverage companies to success through her diverse roles in communications, marketing, sales, and customer success over her ten-year career in the beverage industry.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Please fill out the form below to watch the webinar replay.
* These fields are required.
About the Speakers
Matt Prybylski is an industry veteran who’s career has spanned both the supplier and distributor sides of the business. For the last 13 years, Matt has worked at Empire Merchants in different roles from Business Manager, Director of Sales, and currently the Executive Director of Business Management. He currently leads the business management team, who are the liaisons between their suppliers and everything inside of Empire. Because of his sales background, he is quite often the commercial strategic lead inside Empire for project roll outs like GreatVines, e-commerce etc. Matt has been working with the GreatVines team since the partnership with Empire began. Prior to Empire, he worked for Bacardi USA and Moet Hennessy USA in various sales and analytics roles.
For the past 15 years, Alex Michas has worked at VINTUS bringing to life its vision and standards of excellence and service. In April 2004, Michael Quinttus founded VINTUS based on his desire to develop a focused portfolio of exceptional, family-owned, estate-based producers of hand-crafted wines. Michael’s ideas and contacts were formulated during his previous 18 years at importer Kobrand Corporation, where he was Senior Vice President, responsible for managing their wine portfolio.
For the better part of ten years, Lauren Magee has been guiding beverage companies to success through her diverse roles in communications, marketing, sales, and customer success. As a GreatVines team member, she’s worn a couple different hats over the years, but her ethos is always the same – bring her go-getter attitude and positive energy to influence others to achieve their potential. Lauren resides in sunny Southern California, with her snake-wrangling husband, curly-haired baby girl, and dire wolf of a dog, and is often dreaming of ways she can escape to the mountains to enjoy all that they have to offer.